Friday, August 21, 2009

Seven Months




Andrew turned seven months yesterday and I thought I'd share a few of the pictures.  Of course we had to show off those legs!  And his two teeth.  He started to cut those a month ago, both at the same time.  He's a very happy boy.  Everyone always comments on how happy he is, that and how big he is and his big, beautiful, blue eyes. :)  My favorite comment was this morning at the eye doctor, "What big eyes!  You are so beautiful!  You must take after your dad!"  Um, thanks, I think! :)

1 comment:

Jon and Becky said...

You know, you very easily could have TOLD US that you had a blog. You abviously knew WE had one. Now I have to go back and read who knows how many pages to catch up. Congratulations on the birth of your 3rd hooligan. I say Dallin looks the most like your hooligan husband.
We'll be watching you now.