Sunday, August 9, 2009

Caden?




Everyone was crabby at church today, so when we came home, we all took a nap.  The only problem is the boys can't nap in the same room or else they just play and keep each other up.  So, Caden is supposed to rest on one of the couches downstairs, which usually means he quietly tears the house apart.  Well, today, after a bit of moving around, he was really quiet.  I was relieved and got a decent nap in.  After I woke, I went downstairs to get dinner ready.  I looked in the front room for Caden, but he wasn't there.  I checked the TV room.  The couch was torn up and blankets were everywhere, but no Caden.  I check the basement because sometimes he likes to play in there, but no Caden.  I'm starting to panic, imagining Caden going for a "walk" and is long gone.  I run upstairs, calling his name and looking in each of the rooms again.  No answer.  I start going for the phone to call 911 and I see something inside the couch.  It's Caden, dead asleep!

1 comment: