Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tinkerbell

For those of you who don't know Tinkerbell, she's a very good dog but likes a lot of attention. I don't give her much-the boys give her plenty-but she's always right at hand just in case it's one of those moments where I pet her. She loves it when I get on the floor with Andrew. She sits right next to me and leans against me.
Andrew loves the dog. He is always fascinated with her and when she comes in reach, he grabs her. And she puts up with it, if it means she can be close to me or Steve. She only cries if he gets her face, and we do our best to not let that happen. Well, the other day I was folding laundry and I put Andrew on the floor in front of me. He was happy playing with his toys so I didn't pay close attention to him, then I heard Tink cry. She had come to sit at my feet, right in Andrew's reach. I let her go and shewed her off. A few minutes later it happens again. And again! And again! I really wish this dog would learn! I finally had to put her in her kennel for her own safety so I could finish the laundry.


2 comments:

Jon and Becky said...

How many pounds of meat do you think that dog's got on her?

lawanna said...

Not a lot. She's under 10 lbs and Andrew's over 25. He could do some serious damage!