Sunday, September 20, 2009

No monkies here!

Both Caden and Dallin are afraid of heights. It runs in the family. Well, I remember climbing in our tree as a kid and having a blast. Caden's never really figured that out. I decided it was time for them to learn so I put them both in the tree. Doesn't it look like they're having a blast?














Caden was nervous at first, but he's gaining confidence and I think he likes it now. With the aid of an upside down bucket he can climb the tree without me and will actually move to a second branch! I still think they need some lessons from their Davis cousins!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Send them to Arizona and my boys will teach them how to climb a cactus.

Jon and Becky said...

I think Steve needs to teach them how to hang onto a branch without hurting their little Bowmans. That looks uncomfortable.