Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick-or-Treat


The boys had a lot of fun trick-or-treating. The weather was really nice. I thought we'd have to worry about slipping on ice, but instead we had to be carefully about stepping in puddles. Probably half the snow had melted so there was puddles everywhere; some were pretty big. We convinced Dallin to wear his pumpkin sweatsuit because it was a little warmer. We had them wear thermals under their costumes and they didn't need coats! It was great! I can't remember ever going out on Halloween and not bundling up the kids. The boys didn't even complain, about being cold, that is. Caden kept saying how tired he was, and he'd sit on the porch after ringing the bell. It was a little embarrassing. Dallin had a great time though. He kept talking to the people at the door. "I'm Dallin I'm three and I'm a pumpkin and this is Caden and he's six and he's the evil spiderman and our baby brother is Andrew and he's at home..." I had to drag him away from the doors! As I was pulling him away he'd always turn around and say, "Happy Halloween!" It was really cute. After an hour I think he got the hang of it and was only saying a few things.
Andrew had to stay home. I love the pictures of my two pumpkins. If you look, you can seen 4 of Andrew's 6 teeth.

















Dallin wore the pumpkin outfit that Andrew is wearing when Dallin was 20 months! Thought I'd put in that picture as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!!! Andrew is adorable!Presten was the GOOD spiderman- we should get them together :)

Debby!