Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Masks




The young women in our church did a fundraiser for girls camp.  They had two different nights where they did babysitting at the church.  Steve and I never go out, but it was for a good cause so we brought the boys.  The first night, they just sat and watched movies the whole time (that's the way they are when the TV is on).  When I picked them up, Caden started to cry saying he didn't get to do any of the crafts!  Well, whose fault is that?  So, this last weekend, I reminded him of that and suggested he did other things first.  They did!  They made these wonderful masks.

Dallin kept saying his mask was a zombie mask.  How does he know about zombies?  From all the scary movies Steve watches in front of the boys, I'm sure.  And we wonder why almost every night at least one of the boys wake up scared and try to climb in bed with us.  Two nights ago, they both got up together saying they had bad dreams.  I'm just tired of it, so last night I decided to bribe them.  I told them, whoever stayed in bed the whole night and didn't wake up mommy or daddy would get a surprise in the morning.  It worked!  They both got to pick out a dinosaur sticker and they were excited about it.  I think were going to try it again tonight.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I don't know. . . I think Dallin reminds me a little of Jason.