Friday, May 22, 2009

Holy Big Baby!



Andrew had his 4 month check up.  I always hate these appointments.  I worry about the shots and I just feel so bad he has to get them.  His appointment went well, though.  He is such a happy boy.  When the nurse was measuring his head (he's in the 90th percentile), he was just smiling and laughing at her.  It was really cute.  She kept commenting about how big he was.  Then she measured him.  He was 28 inches long and 22 lbs!  To put that in perspective, that's the size of an average year old, and he's only 4 months!  I really wasn't surprised though.  He wears size 12 months clothing.  It's probably a good thing though.  If he was lighter, Caden would probably try and carry him, and most likely drop him!  It's nice he's such a happy boy.  I don't think I could carry him around all the time like I did with Dallin.

 I've been taking pictures of Andrew with this monkey every month to show his growth.  This is one day old and 4 months old.

No comments: