Monday, December 27, 2010

Presents

I get really stressed about finding the right gift, so this year, I tried to make meaningful presents. I've been mostly pleased with the results, so I wanted to share them. My parents are impossible to buy for. I made some tea towels for my mom and had the boys draw special pictures for her. I transfered the pictures to the towels and then embroidered them on. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it turned out really cute.


For Steve's mom, I made these profile ornaments. I had to make a set for our family, too. :)



I made a few of these gingerbread men, one my boys had to keep, one for my aunt's family, and one for a cousin on his mission. I think they got a kick out of it.


I made a fort that looks like a castle for the boys' bunk beds, and they've enjoyed it so much they've ripped a hole in it from pulling on the windows! Maybe I'll get a picture up when I fix it...

1 comment:

Buffy said...

So creative...good job!