Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy holidays!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We were, and still are, sick the whole two weeks of vacation, so our holidays were nice, but low key. I made a few things for the boys and, believe it or not, they actually turned out pretty cute! You know those "taggie" baby blankets? Well, I found this idea for a taggie monster and I made it for Andrew. He likes it! He thinks it's really funny. It always makes him laugh.


I made these snakes for all three boys. Andrew's is about 4 feet long and the other two are about 5 feet. My sewing machine quit on Christmas Eve, so poor Andrew's snake only has one eye! The boys really like how big they are and they sleep with them every night. It feels so nice to make something the boys actually like!


Who's ready to party!?!

1 comment:

KellyAnne said...

Love the taggie monster and snakes!! I may have to try and make some...