Sunday, March 14, 2010

NPR

A while ago, Steve and I were listening to NPR in the car. They sited a study where they found that parents of girls have more children than parents of boys. We both chuckled at that. Then they called in an "expert" to discuss the results. He said that the reason this happens is because the parents of girls are still trying to have a boy, and the parents of boys don't feel a need to try for a girl! Steve and I busted up laughing at that. I mean, really? That's the best the "experts" can come up with? They obviously are not in the parents of boys group! The parents of boys stop having kids because they're afraid of having another boy! I still think of that from time to time and it always makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

That's really interesting...I guess since we kept foing after we had both we are just gluttons for punishment!