Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Concert

Tonight was Caden's Christmas concert at school. He's been excited and a bit nervous about it. I came prepared with my camera and video camera. I was holding Andrew so I told Steve he was in charge of taking lots of pictures. When the concert was starting, Steve pulled out the camera and immediately the batteries died. Great. At least we had the video camera. I was just using that and it said there was half an hour left, plenty of time to record the five songs that Caden's class was singing. Steve went to the back of the room to stand and record them. Five minutes later he sat back down and said the batteries died! So disappointing! Of course it was after that that Caden found us and started waving and blowing us kisses. It was really cute and will be a great memory, but would have been even better on video! Darn it!

No comments: